Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the Nutracker/Die Hard mashup




I did these drawings when I was a sophomore in college. I wanted to be an artist, but all I enjoyed drawing were people fighting, which is probably totally normal and not something to worry about. I spent long hours writing detailed descriptions of convoluted, violent fairy tales, such as the Nutcracker/Die Hard mashup seen above. (I imagined the tree was Nakatomi Towers.) I did a dozen or so illustrations, and these are my favorites from the series; I'm not sure why the last one is black and white.

2 comments:

  1. These are pretty cool. I'd like to see the whole series if you dont mind sharing it.

    -brendan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I can't find the rest! I think they might be lost to the sands of time.

    ReplyDelete