Saturday, September 3, 2011

the Ministry of Secret Jokes: new thing

The Ministry headquarters has just informed me of a new procedure we have to institute at subsequent Ministry shows: Every month we will have a comedian write a secret joke. The comedian will walk around the show wearing a red carnation. If you approach him and whisper the password, he will tell you the secret joke for that month. The password is the answer to this riddle:

What is the best Hall & Oates album?

Whisper the correct answer to the man wearing a red carnation, and he will tell you the secret joke. Whisper the incorrect answer, and he will tell you to take a hike. Say anything above a whisper, and you'll make yourself a target for snipers.

1 comment:

  1. I don't own any Hall and Oates Albums because I don't like them, so as far as I'm concerned, they don't have a "best" album. I said that, which I believe to be AS ACCURATE AN ANSWER AS ANY, to a man with a red carnation and he told me to"F-word off."

    I've tried that joke at work all day today and I've just been told I'm being fired.

    ReplyDelete