Monday, August 1, 2011

The best hot dogs in the world

Yocco's isn't just my favorite place to go for hot dogs, it's my favorite place to go for food, period. Or maybe food, exclamation point. The hot dogs are tiny, and they put them in a steamed bun with chopped white onions, tangy mustard, and secret sauce. I bet the secret sauce is chili, but I'll never know for sure, because IT'S A SECRET. There are six locations around the Lehigh Valley, although I only go to the Bethlehem and Allentown ones. I ate Yocco's on my wedding day, and that's not a euphemism. No trip to the Lehigh Valley is complete without a stop there to get some dogs with a small perogie and chocolate milk. If you go to Yocco's, tell them I sent you, because I'm trying to convince them to give me a sponsorship deal. MY SPONSORSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS: For ten hot dogs a month I will mention Yocco's once during every performance I give. For fifteen hdpm [hot dogs per month] I will mention Yocco's once during every joke I tell. For twenty hdpm I will not mention Yocco's.

No comments:

Post a Comment